Here's a look at the week ahead on our "Sunday Morning" Calendar:
On Monday, Prince William, his wife Kate, and Prince Harry attend the launch of Heads Together, a campaign aimed at ending the stigma of mental illness.
- Heads Together
- Follow @Heads_Together on Twitter and Facebook
- The Royal Foundation of The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and Prince Harry
Tuesday kicks off Ireland 100 ... a three-week long celebration of Irish culture at the Kennedy Center in Washington.
- Ireland 100: Celebrating a Century of Irish Arts & Culture, at the Kennedy Center, Washington, D.C. (May 17-25)
- Irish dancing steps out ("Sunday Morning," 03/16/14)
- A celebration of Irish literature (CBS News, 03/17/11)
Wednesday is National Visit Your Relatives Day ... a chance to catch up with some of those distant branches of your family tree.
- National Visit Your Relatives Day (May 18)
- First families: A reunion of presidential relatives ("Sunday Morning," 02/14/16)
On Thursday, music legend Smokey Robinson is honored at a MusiCares charity concert in Los Angeles.
- MusiCares MAP Fund to Honor Smokey Robinson, at The Novo by Microsoft in Los Angeles on May 19 (grammy.com) | Purchase tickets
- smokeyrobinson.com (Official site) | Upcoming tour dates
Watch Smokey Robinson & the Miracles perform "The Tracks of My Tears"
Friday is Day One of Ferris Fest, a weekend-long party in and around Chicago marking the 30th anniversary of the film "Ferris Bueller's Day Off."
- Ferris Fest, May 20-22, from Lake Forest to Chicago, Ill.
Watch Matthew Broderick bring Chicago to its dancing feet in "Ferris Bueller's Day Off":
And on Saturday, President Obama departs on a trip to Vietnam and Japan, including the first visit by an American President to Hiroshima, where the U.S. dropped an atomic bomb that helped end World War II.