Here's a look at the week ahead on our "Sunday Morning" Calendar:
Monday is Memorial Day, honoring all who have fallen in the service of their country, with a Presidential wreath-laying at the Tomb of the Unknowns at Arlington National Cemetery.
On Tuesday, the "March Madness" champion Villanova men's basketball team visits the White House.
- Villanova tops North Carolina in buzzer-beater NCAA championship game
- Villanova's Kris Jenkins on NCAA championship win ("CBS This Morning," 04/05/16)
Wednesday would have been the 90th birthday of actress Marilyn Monroe, who died of a drug overdose in 1962 at the age of 36.
Thursday marks the 63rd anniversary of the coronation of Queen Elizabeth II, who last September surpassed Queen Victoria to become Britain's longest-reigning monarch.
- Gallery: Queen Elizabeth II through the years
- Elizabeth at 90: The highs and lows of the Queen's reign
- Inside the royal life of the Queen's corgis ("CBS Evening News," 02/23/16)
Friday sees actor Matt Damon deliver the commencement address at MIT, the school where he played a mathematically-gifted janitor in the film "Good Will Hunting."
- Actor and filmmaker Matt Damon will be 2016 Commencement speaker (Massachusetts Institute of Technology)
And Saturday is National Trails Day, sponsored by the American Hiking Society ... a day to celebrate our country's wilderness trails by literally taking a hike.