Here's a look at the week ahead on our "Sunday Morning" Calendar:
Monday's the night for the annual Jazz at Lincoln Center Gala Concert, focusing this year on the influence of jazz on Broadway.
- "Jazz at Lincoln Center's Annual Gala: Jazz and Broadway," hosted by Vanessa Williams, at the Rose Theater, New York City | Tickets
To watch a 2014 performance by Vanessa Williams of Harold Arlen & Ted Koehler's "Stormy Weather," accompanied by Wynton Marsalis' Jazz at Lincoln Center All-Stars, click on the player below.
Tuesday is National Shrimp Day, a celebration of America's most-consumed seafood.
Recipes from CBSNews:
- Healthy Shrimp Po'Boy
- Patti Labelle's Macaroni and Cheese with Lobster and Shrimp
- Dennis Littley's Grilled Shrimp and Pasta Salad
- John Besh's New Orleans Shrimp Étouffée
- John Besh's Mamma's Seafood Gumbo
- Ben Daitz's Coconut Tiger Shrimp Num Pang
- Chef David Kinch's Ridgeback Shrimp, Salted Butter and Apple Brandy
Wednesday is National Third Shift Workers Day, honoring the estimated 15 million of us who either permanently or occasionally have to work overnight.
On Thursday, lovers of humorous verse mark National Limerick Day, the 204th anniversary of the birth of Edward Lear, who first made the limerick popular.
Friday is that most unlucky of days: Friday the 13th! Triskaidekaphobes, you have been warned.
- Friday the 13th: How the superstition began ("CBS This Morning," 04/13/12)
- Gallery: 16 Weirdest Phobias
- fridaythe13thfilms.com (for those unlucky enough to run into Jason)
And Saturday sees the 61st Eurovision Song Contest, an annual competition between often eccentric musical acts, to be broadcast live in the United States for the first time on the Logo Channel.
- 61st Eurovision Song Contest, Stockholm (May 10-14)
- Eurovision on Logo and LogoTV.com
- Watch videos of contest rehearsals on YouTube
To watch last year's winner Måns Zelmerlöw perform "Heroes," click on the player below.