Our engineers are performing some scheduled maintenance this Sunday, May 1, from 1 a.m. to 10 a.m. ET. (West Coast readers, that's 10 p.m. Saturday night through 7 a.m. Sunday.)
During this outage, you won't be able to do any of the following things on BNET:
- Register for a new account.
- Log in to your existing account.
- Make changes to your account information (e-mail address, password, etc.)
- Post a comment.
- Vote on/thumbs up anything.
- Download a white paper.
- Download software.
- Subscribe to any of our newsletters or individual blog alerts.
We apologize in advance for any inconvenience this may cause. Our engineers say they don't anticipate the process to take longer than eight hours - 6.5 hours of migration, 2.5 hours of verification - but we'll post another update if things change.
The CBSi Business Technology Team