- Foreclosure Freeze Update: Impact Less Than Expected On October Foreclosures
- Bank of America, Ally Bank, Extend Foreclosure Freeze To 50 States
- Who is on the MERS Board of Directors?
- Texas Freezes Foreclosures
- Old Republic Title Won't Insure Chase Foreclosures
- Will Foreclosure Freezes Fix The Housing Market?
- Are You Getting Screwed by Your Lender?
- Help For Homeowners: 4 Million Homeowners Ask For Help
- Foreclosure Counseling For One Million, And Counting
- Help for Homeowners Totals $3 Billion Under New Obama Plan
- Foreclosure Process Shows Mortgage Lending Isn't The Only Problem
- What Does Main Street Know That Wall Street Doesn't?
- Real Estate Crisis Continues - Non-Residential Construction to Fall 20% by End of 2010
- Jobs, Small Businesses, Payrolls, and the Economy
- Loan Modification Hell: Join The Club
- Loan Modification Success Story - Filing a Complaint With the OCC Can Help
- Loan Modification Hell: New Solutions To Avoid Losing Your Home
Ilyce R. Glink is the author of several books, including 100 Questions Every First-Time Home Buyer Should Ask and Buy, Close, Move In!. She blogs about money and real estate at ThinkGlink.com and The Equifax Personal Finance Blog, and is Chief Content Strategist at RealtyJoin.com, a community for real estate investors.