NEW YORK (CBS) Getting front-row access to runway shows at New York Fashion Week is nearly impossible if you're not a celebrity, store buyer, top fashion blogger or editor.
But thanks to technology, the average Joes among us can now experience the action at Lincoln Center. Fashion designers are now live-streaming their shows on the Web.
[Read on to find out where and when you can watch online]
Oscar de la Renta, Marc Jacobs, Tommy Hilfiger and Alexander Wang, are just a few of the designers who will be webcasting their Fall 2011 collections during Fashion Week, which starts Wednesday night.
Here is a list of labels that will be streaming their shows. And be sure to check back to see the pictures and learn about reactions in our New York Fashion Week coverage here on Celebrity Circuit!
Wednesday, Feb . 9
- The Heart Truth's Red Dress Collection: 7 p.m. at CBSNews.com
Friday, Feb. 11
- Perry Ellis: 11 a.m. at Perry Ellis Facebook Page
- Jason Wu: 1 p.m. at Style.com/Live
- Rebecca Minkoff: 3 p.m. at FirstComesFashion.com
- Nicole Miller: 6 p.m. at Livestream.com/NicoleMiller
Sunday, Feb. 13
- Derek Lam: 10 a.m. at DerekLam.com
- Preen: 11:30 a.m. at LiveStream.com/Preen
- DKNY: 1 p.m. at FirstComesFashion.com
- Thakoon: 6 p.m. at FirstComesFashion.com
- Tommy Hilfiger: 8 p.m. at Tommy Hilfiger Facebook Page
Wednesday, Feb. 16
- Michael Kors: 10 a.m. at MichaelKors.com
- Oscar de la Renta: 12 p.m. at Oscar de la Renta Facebook Page
- Anna Sui: 6 p.m. at AnnaSui.com
- Proenza Schouler: 8 p.m. at ProenzaSchouler.com